Advertise with Us
Poetry Foundation Advertising
Principles and Guidelines
All advertising is accepted subject to the approval of the Poetry Foundation. The Poetry Foundation reserves the right to revise or reject, in whole or in part, any copy submitted for publication. Advertisements are accepted upon the representation that the Advertiser and its agencies are authorized to publish the contents thereof.
- Prepayment is required for new accounts. The advertiser and advertising agency are jointly and separately responsible for payment.
- Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and check or money order.
- Advertiser's account must be in good standing before advertisement will be accepted.
- Cancellations or changes cannot be made after the ad closing date — all cancellations must be submitted in writing. A 25% reservation fee will be charged on all cancellations before ad closing date.
- If copy is received after deadline, Poetry Foundation will not be held responsible for errors.
- The positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of the Publisher.
- Publisher is not liable for the delay in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of an act of God, action of government, fire, flood, riot, explosion, transportation interruption of any kind or any condition beyond the control of the Publisher affecting production or delivery.
- Advertisers will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Publisher from any claims and all loss, expense, or liability arising out of the publication of any Advertising copy.
- To submit an ad placement request, please use this form.
- For questions or further information, please contact [email protected].
Advertising Rates and Discounts
|Frequency (must be ordered before first insertion)|
|The nonprofit discount cannot be combined with any other discount.|
|Issue||Reservation Deadline||Artwork Deadline|
|January||Oct. 5||Nov. 5|
|February||Nov. 5||Dec. 5|
|March||Dec. 5||Jan. 5|
|April||Jan. 5||Feb. 5|
|May||Feb. 5||Mar. 5|
|June||Mar. 5||Apr. 5|
|July-Aug.||Apr. 5||May 5|
|September||Jun. 5||Jul. 5|
|October||Jul. 5||Aug. 5|
|November||Aug. 5||Sep. 5|
|December||Sep. 5||Oct. 1|
- Full Page: 8” tall x 4.25” wide
- Half Page: 3.75” tall x 4.25” wide
Please submit materials as a high-res (300 dpi greater) grayscale PDF.
The editors reserve the right to approve all copy.